Election to the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
All INMO Members
This is a note to confirm that the NMBI, consistent with relevant legislation, will shortly hold elections in relation to nursing/midwifery seats.
Following the nomination process you are asked to note the following:
- Category 1 - Psychiatric Nursing - Ms. Catherine Cocoman, has been deemed elected, to this seat, as she was the only nomination in this category.
- Category 3 - Public Health Nursing Seat - Ms. Essene Cassidy, current President of NMBI, has been deemed re-elected, to this seat, as she was the only nomination in this category;
The INMO have now confirmed that there will be an election in three other categories namely:
• Category 2 - Intellectual Disability Nursing;
• Category 4 - Midwifery; and
• Category 5 - Care of Older Persons.
Click here for poster
which you are asked to circulate and display throughout your workplace, the INMO endorsed candidates, in each of these three categories is listed.
All INMO members are asked to vote for these three candidates when the voting (E-voting) takes place between 9.00 a .m. on Wednesday, 20th September 2017 and 12.00 noon on Thursday, 28th September 2017. The INMO will be issuing further updates, on this election, between now and the voting period. However, in the interim, please display this notice widely.
Thank you for your assistance on this matter.