• Login
Q.Who do I contact in relation to Disputes and Appeals

Any complaints relating to the provisions of the Act, can be made to the Adjudication Service of the WRC with the right of appeal to the Labour Court.  If you believe your employer has failed to provide you with an entitlement to which you are due under the Act, you should contact your Industrial Relations Officer/Executive.

Site Map
Irish Nurses & Midwives Organisation (Cumann Altrai agus Ban Cabhrach na hEireann). The Whitworth Building, North Brunswick Street, Dublin 7. T:+353 1 664 0600 E:inmo@inmo.ie