Q. What are the Service Requirements for Nurses/Midwives Employed in the Health Services?
The following service may be reckoned for annual leave purposes:
- Cumulative service in the publicly funded health services in Ireland.
- Previous service in the following private hospitals:
- Dublin - Bon Secours, Mater, St. Vincent's, Mount Carmel, Blackrock, St. John of God, St Patrick's - all in Dublin
- Cork and Tralee - Bon Secours
- Galway - Galvia
- Kilkenny - Aut Evan
- Relevant nursing/midwifery experience abroad, subject to production of satisfactory documentary evidence.