Q. Should I resign from my Substantive post while doing a post registration course?

No. A public health service employee who is sponsored in acordance with the terms of HSE Circular 004/2011 will retain the permanent status of their existing substantive post for the duration of the academic study pogramme and if applicable for the duration of the service commitment.

All rights reserved by INMO. Please don't use without permission