LAN/WAN Network Engineer, Project Manager, Technical Support - L 1, 2,3
Post Status: One year contract Full Time (review after one year)
Level of IT Experience: 2-5 years
Area: Central Dublin - INMO HQ, North Brunswick Street, Dublin 7
Location: Dublin 7 (car parking available to staff)
Salary Description: €29,821-€45,558 - salary point will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
Irish Nurses & Midwives Organisation (INMO)
Implementing the Organisation’s motto “Working Together” the INMO provides a unified voice for the professions of nursing and midwifery and provides strong leadership in matters affecting the standing of the two professions in the eyes of the wider community. The Organisation has its head office in Dublin with regional offices, in Cork, Limerick and Galway. This post is based in its Dublin Office, The Whitworth Building, North Brunswick Street, Dublin 7 All of the Organisation’s services originate from the needs of members, in the workplace, and the work of the locally elected branch/section officers and individual workplace nurse/midwife representatives. These are the most pivotal link in the Organisation’s structures and the Organisation spends significant resources in providing our local representatives with the necessary education and training to allow them to carry out their work on behalf of their colleagues locally.
INMO is looking for a Project Officer to work on rolling out new modules on its CRM System, which would involve working within the IT Department of INMO.
Requirements: The post holder will be a member of the IT team and must have excellent IT and communication skills together with the ability to develop and deliver training on the INMO CRM system and other MS office products (as required) to INMO staff members.
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant degree/diploma/qualification from a related discipline preferable
- Database programming/management · ICT related qualifications is essential
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills, ability to build trust and drive change are all critical skills for
- this role.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving capability
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take personal ownership of every task or project undertaken
- Enthusiastic, "can do" work ethic
- Confidence to learn new systems and add value to the team and the organisation
- Proficient with MS Office Applications: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and learn "on the fly"
- Evidence of strong organisational and self-motivational skills
- The ability to work effectively in a team-
Ability to work independently to meet deadlines while maintaining high level of professionalism This is an excellent opportunity to work in a stimulating, challenging environment, to solve interesting problems, and to gain experience
Full outline of job here......
Completed applications consisting of one electronic copy (with all documents contained in one MS Word file/PDF) must be submitted by
e-mail to email@example.com in the order as set out below:-
1. A statement demonstrating how you meet the requirements for the post.
2. A curriculum vitae summarising your qualifications and relevant experience Applicants will be
shortlisted based on information provided in their application.
Closing date: 5pm on Thursday 8th March 2018 Late applications will not be considered.